Sketch Town is a town that grows and evolves with every picture drawn by the children. After the 2D drawings of cars, buildings, UFOs, and spaceships are completed, they are scanned and converted into 3D images within the virtual 3D townscape. Every component of the town has a role to play, for example, the fire trucks and the cranes serve to protect the town. Children can interact with the final townscape by touching individual components to alter their behaviour.
- Creativity and power of expression
- Respect for diversity
- Interest in technology
- Spatial awareness
How to interact with the artwork
- Colour in your favourite objects: cars, buildings, fire trucks, UFOs, etc.
- Scan the completed drawing.
- The object will be converted into a 3D image and move around in the virtual town.
- Touch the moving objects in the town to see them change their behaviour.